Royce Night Splint
The Royce Night Splint is a air form dorsal night splint by design. This night splint effectively treats plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, Achilles tendonitis, and drop foot. The Royce night splint engages the plantar fascia ligament and the Achilles tendon in a gentle passive stretch which overtime increases the length and flexibility of these two specific bands of tissue. The static (stationary) position that this splint keeps your foot in during the night allows the soft tissues of the foot to heal, reducing pain and almost eliminating morning pain immediately.
The dorsal night splint is passive night splint due to the gentle stretch it places on the plantar fascia ligament and the Achilles tendon. This type of night splint is much more comfortable than the brace or support style design with its low profile and open heel design which allows for a cooler and more comfortable night.
Made from a soft foam with air inserts which surrounds a molded plastic brace, the night splint is very comfortable and simple to use. The heel and ankle area are fully exposed for air circulation and since the Royce Night Splint maintains the foot in a neutral position, it will not effect the ankle joint, like some rigid braces can.
- Light Weight
- Two Soft Nylon Straps are easily adjustable
- Static Positioning for maximum healing
- Fits Right or Left Foot
- Manufactured by Royce Medical
- Offers a cooler sleeping experience
- Easy to wear the whole night
- Will not affect the ankle joint
- Easier to sleep in than braces or boot night splints
- Maximum Heel Pain relief in 2-4 weeks
- Royce Night Splints treat Plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, Achilles tendonititis and all heel pain
- One Stationary Stretching Position
- Only two sizes, tendency to run small
- Reviews have stated that toes can start to go numb if too small or straps too tight
- Not as secure as a brace splint
- Small: Mens 5-9, Womens 6-10
- Large: Mens 9.5-14 Womens 10.5-15