This small profile night splint fits like a sock with a strap that connects the toes to the ankle to give dorsal flexion. This slim fitting bootie can be worn overnight or while resting and slowly lengthens the plantar fascia ligament.
Made from patented thermoskin, skin is kept warm to help stretch out the plantar fascia, which is the band of connective tissue that runs from the heel to the toe. The dorsal flexion strap is adjustable so you control the amount of flexion each night, from a neutral position up to 20*.
Similar to the Strassburg sock, the FXT night splint or Plantar FXT is extremely light weight and perfect for traveling. Since the FXT splint is so flexible, it even accommodates a few steps if needed.
- Patented Thermoskin to keep the skin warm and stretches out the plantar fascia faster
- Easily adjusted dorsal flexion strap
- Fits right or left foot
- Made by Swede-O, Thermoskin
- Smallest profile of all night splints
- Easily adjusted
- Provides warmth to ensure a safe stretch
- Rubberized sole makes it a non-slip bootie
- Treats Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Spurs and Chronic Heel Pain
- Dorsal Flexion strap sometimes pulls on the toes too much
- Very warm, which is good for the ligaments, but bad if you hate when your feet are hot!
- Amount of stretch varies throughout the night since the FXT bootie is so flexible