Healwell Night Splint
The HealWell Night Splint is used to treat Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Spurs, Achilles Tendonitis and even muscle cramps. The HealWell Night Splints are designed to maintain a gentle constant stretch across the plantar fascia and Achilles tendons by placing the foot in a dorsal flexion position.
The splint is made out of a strong, spring action Kydex plastic with ventilated sections along the calf for your comfort and increased air flow to keep your feet cool during the night.
The HealWell Night splint features a “cut” or “folded” heel design to aid in proper positioning and allows the heel to comfortable sit in the splint. With two bilateral (on the sides) dorsal flexion straps, you can control the angle (from 10* to 30*) of dorsal flexion.
- Easy push lock buckles
- Removable foam wedge for additional extension
- Removable liner is easy to wash, with moisture wicking layer
- Fits Right or Left Foot
- Manufactured by FLA orthopedics
- Provides A Great Stretch (Over a 90* angle)
- The “Folded” Heel Area is one of a kind
- User can increase flexion over time to maximize healing benefits
- Easily Adjustable
- HealWell Night Splints treat Achilles Tendonitis, Plantar Fasciitis and Heel Spurs
- Rubber tread on bottom for non-slip late night bathroom runs
- Light Weight
- HealWell Night Splint is on the Bulky Side
- Can reduce circulation if the size is too small (not recommended for Diabetics)
- Straps have limited padding (center strap has most complaints)
- Many HealWell Night Splint users say it is difficult to keep it on throughout the night